Random good picture Not show
1. The Housing Bill was given its second reading in Parliament today.
2. The bill is expected to pass its second reading with a comfortable majority.
3. The House debates a Bill on Second Reading and it is passed by chance rather than as a benefit of the arguments.
4. On a free vote, it received a second reading in the Commons by 355 votes to 170.
5. The Second Reading of a Bill usually deals with the principles that underlie it.
6. Sometimes the second reading, usually made from the Apostolic writings, had the same theme especially in Lent or Advent.sentencedict.com
7. They accorded the bill a second reading.
8. The second reading was completed ahead of schedule.
9. Your second reading should be in more depth.
10. The delegate is in put forward second reading before, did work of much investigation and study.
11. Tom: Mrs. Li says second reading will help you consolidate what you've learned in class.
12. Your major effort on a second reading should be to understand the decision problem and context.
13. For second reading(sentencedict.com), importance should be attached to items where translation problems may appear.
14. This bill has already passed first and second reading with support from all three opposition parties.
15. The bill looks like it will be given a second reading.
16. Against that background, it is regrettable that the Opposition intend to move to deny the Bill a Second Reading this evening.
17. The Government is also to rush through a ban on fox hunting by holding the bill's second reading on December 18.
18. The Senate on June 17 approved by 192 to 117 an amended bill, requiring a second reading by the National Assembly.
19. I am delighted to see that the Government are willing to introduce a timetable motion at the start of Second Reading.
20. Less than four years ago, the House debated the Second Reading of the poll tax bill.
21. Some Conservative Members have made their last speeches in a Second Reading debate on coal.
22. The Opposition state their view of the bill during the second reading debate.
23. I understand that a timetable motion is to be introduced on Second Reading - a procedure which I have not experienced.
24. EGOV 352.48 HON The ... budget : Speech by the Financial Secretary, moving the Second Reading of the Appropriation Bill ...
25. After 1993, the county holds people's congress, farmer burden is overweight second reading did not produce.
More similar words: speed-reading, second-rate, reading head, second in command, second-in-command, reading, sound recording, threading, rereading, spreading, lipreading, reading task, misreading, retreading, Lip-reading, reading rate, reading lamp, palm reading, self-reading, reading book, reading room, second coming, reading speed, proof reading, first reading, meter reading, reading glass, second-string, second string, speechreading.