Random good picture Not show
1. The second power strategies category, using social networks, builds off the power bases of political access and staff support.
2. Nine is the second power of three.
3. Caledonian granites nearby the Second Power Dam of Jinshuikou in East Kunlun consist of cordierite granite and biotite granodiorite.
4. Either one would be ideal as a second power forward and part time center if you had a legit starter who could rebound and play defense more than anything else.
5. Additional units were installed in a second power house in 1985.
6. This paper introduces partial structure design of shidengkou second power plant which is designed technologically by DRAVO WELLMAN Company.
7. The article introduces that Wujing second power generation company has taken many technology and management measures to achieve power saving and standardized management.
8. Later when second power supply failed , system is left without any power.
9. Classical and quantum oscillators of quartic anharmonicity are solved analytically up to the second power of(weak-coupling constant) by using the multiple-scale perturbation theory.
10. The audio signal amplified by the gain of one and then the second power amplifier RP enlarge, and OUTB output.
11. The second circuit is supplied with electricity by a second power cord and receives a character line selection signal of the corresponding character line.
12. In this paper, the component feature of congruent number square of the second power was presented, especially in combination principle of its series extensive diagonal lines.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
13. This paper has proved that a plane curve cis a circle if and only ifc is the locus of a moving point that has a constant second power average of distances from n fixed points.
14. Although no single indicator in energy industry tops in the world, China is the second power generator, fifth biggest petroleum and natural producer.
15. In either case the internal friction is found to be proportional to the first and second power of (1-S), where is the degree of long range order.
16. The system may further include a controller communicatively connected to the yaw control, the one or more vertical control surfaces, and the first and second power sources.
17. In this paper, it was proposed the dilatancy occurred in soil mass is a second power effect of applied deviator stress.
More similar words: wind power, second party, second person, in the second place, world power, regulated power supply, flower power, second, continuous power, seconder, secondly, power consumption, second-hand, secondary, second hand, secondhand, secondment, second half, second wind, second mate, second-year, second-best, second-rate, second base, nanosecond, second gear, split second, second to none, split-second, picosecond.