Random good picture Not show
1. I opened the door as a young second lieutenant walked by.
2. Commissioned a second lieutenant , Revere participated during 1756 in the failed expedition against Crown Point.
3. Reserve junior officers : reserve Captain, Lieutenant and Second Lieutenant.
4. 31Sergeant Matt Murray, 25, of Warwick, R.I., greets Second Lieutenant Andrew Ferrara while hiking up to an observation post on Sept. 12 at Combat Outpost Monti in Kunar province.
5. Bartlett Second Lieutenant Alvin H. Davenport, zip it! You need a nickname, too?
6. 22Villagers speak with Second Lieutenant Andrew Ferrara during a key leader engagement at the Shigal district center on Sept. 15 in Kunar province.
7. At 16, Napoleon received a commission as a second lieutenant of artillery.
8. Without me you're just a second lieutenant.
9. Oliver North received his commission as Second Lieutenant in 1968.
10. As a second lieutenant, he had to salute damned near everybody.
11. He was commissioned as second lieutenant in the Air Force.
12. I was a second lieutenant in a field artillery unit of the Second Infantry Division and a forward observer, watching for enemy movement and calling in artillery fire.
13. When the general found there were no additional seats on the plane, he bumped a second lieutenant.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Shortly before this, however, fate took a hand in the so far uneventful war of Second Lieutenant Stirling.
15. During the brief period I spoke of, we had a second lieutenant take over the platoon.
16. M in the 1960s, Hargrove also earned a commission as a second lieutenant in the U. S. Army.
17. Junior specialized technical officers: specialized technical reserve Lieutenant Colonel, Major, Captain, Lieutenant or Second Lieutenant.
18. I was surprised by what life offered an awkward teenager such as myself: the opportunity to serve as a second lieutenant in the Battle of the Bulge at the tender age of 19.
19. In 1895, the military rank enrolled the imperial fourth cavalry regiments by second lieutenant.
20. At 20, he was graduated from the War Academy at Danzig and commissioned a second lieutenant in the infantry.
21. Specialized technical reserve officers: specialized technical reserve Major General, Senior Colonel, Colonel, Lieutenant Colonel, Major, Captain, Lieutenant and Second Lieutenant.
22. One who holds the rank of lieutenantfirst lieutenant, or second lieutenant.
23. Raiford Calvert was made first lieutenant, because everybody liked Raif, and Abel Wynder, son of a swamp trapper, himself a small farmer, was elected second lieutenant .
24. While in our country, the junior ranks are divided into second Lieutenant, Lieutenant and Captain.
25. 20The rotors of a landing Blackhawk helicopter kick up dust and debris around Second Lieutenant Andrew Ferrara at the Shigal district center in Kunar province on Sept. 15.
26. The prince is a member of a group called Joint Tactical Air Control, or JTAC. He holds the rank of cornet -- equivalent to a second lieutenant -- and serves as a forward air controller.
More similar words: lieutenant, first lieutenant, lieutenant colonel, police lieutenant, lieutenant general, lieutenant governor, lieutenancy, secondly, nanosecond, newton's second law, second law of motion, second banana, second law of thermodynamics, tenant, subtenant, tenanted, second, life tenant, seconder, tenant farmer, appurtenant, second hand, secondary, secondhand, second-hand, maintenance cost, second-best, split-second, second-rate, second-year.