Random good picture Not show
1. The transformation of American sea power began in 1940.
2. In a sea power economy, vested interests are in open markets and free trade.
3. For Mahan sea power was critical, for Mackinder a particular land mass.
4. The most difficult strategic question was whether sea power was any longer the foundation upon which the Three Pillars could continue to stand.
5. Venice reigned as the major sea power of the Mediterranean during the Middle Ages.
6. Therefore , pursuance of sea power without the authorization of the UN is totally hegemonic behavior.
7. He drew lessons from the Sea Power Theory of Alfred Thayer Mahan to form his own idea of the maritime rights.
8. Sea power is not only a military instrument but also a diplomatic instrument in international politics.
9. T. Mahan's sea power theory to prove Koxinga's sea power idea with Dutch certainly not very big difference.
10. Essentially, the United States was great sea power, he said,(sentencedict.com) linking the two world oceans.
11. The understanding of sea power has since evolved, yet Mahan is now hugely admired in Asia's two most populous powers.
12. The confrontation is a geopolitical law of history, also is the longest topic that pierces through the world history. It bases on the sea power theory of Mahan and the land power theory of Mackinder.
13. Manco company products are mainly imported hardware control card, Mitsubishi servo motor, the German import track and ball-type linear guide, the United States sea power Po Hypertherm plasma.
14. The Dutch and English had made so much progress in developing their sea power.
15. The recent history of Korean Peninsula is a history of convergence of sea power and land power, which is an inevitable result caused by its geographical politics .
16. To develop this new type operation platform that can effectively strike the vitals of enemy' s war power will be a historic opportunity to realize the leap of nation' s sea power.
17. One thing this experience shows is the value of sea power and air power.
More similar words: seaport, power, empower, powered, power up, superpower, manpower, power tool, powering, man power, power cut, powerful, power trip, wind power, power play, overpower, veto power, power loom, power line, power grid, willpower, powerboat, empowered, powerhouse, powerless, horsepower, world power, human power, power supply, legal power.