Random good picture Not show
1. The coffin lid had been screwed down.
2. Screw down the lid fairly tightly.
3. Squeaking floorboards should be screwed down.
4. Example: The birth of a robot A new robot is screwed down on to its workbench.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
5. Installing the twist anchors and screwing down the decking should prevent a problem with twisting.
6. When nailing or screwing down carpet gripper strips, be careful to avoid piercing any water pipes or electricity cables.
7. Now screw down the lid.
8. Screw down any loose floorboards.
9. Add the sealed shim between the two flanges and then screw down the bolt.
10. Then grind into suitable angles on grinding wheel and install and screw down on the transducer.
11. The glass's upper and lower, right-and-left, front and back joints size shall be adjusted after the glass installation, and the glass clip will be screw down to fix the glass.
More similar words: screwdriver, phillips screwdriver, screw, screwy, unscrew, screw on, screwed, screw up, screw off, screwball, setscrew, airscrew, screw cap, screwing, screw jack, wood screw, corkscrew, screw thread, machine screw, screw conveyor, tighten the screws, have a screw loose, window screen, screen window, shrewd, shrewdly, shrewdness, lowdown, showdown, mow down.