Random good picture Not show
1. By 1972, well over half of the student body had scored under 80 in high school.
2. Anyone who scores under 70 percent will have to retake the exam.
3. Laing added a third penalty and McCluskey scored under the posts after a perfect scissors move in midfield.
4. In such a brilliant music score under the low-key singer, but as the novel has a character like legendary.
5. The neurological deficit sign score under no reperfusion was increased progressively, while the score under reperfusion was decreased to some extent.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. The stretch area, the bread volume and bread score under B2 and B3 (increase topdressing nitrogen) was significant higher that that in B1 (no topdressing nitrogen).
7. Those who score under 4 require more dramatic lifesaving techniques.
8. With a credit score under 600, you will have a tough time getting a good student loan consolidation rate.
9. From a scrummage on the 22 a double mis-move by Hepburn created the gap for centre Wilcoxon to score under the posts.
10. It was intercepted by Nigel Davies, who raced 65 metres to score under the post.
11. His early works show prominent influence from Chopin's pianistic quality (allegedly the young Scriabin slept with Chopin's score under his pillow!
More similar words: underscore, thereunder, hereunder, lie under, come under, buckle under, knuckle under, come under fire, come under attack, come under the hammer, be under construction, on the understanding that, coronary care unit, score, scored, scorer, scores, outscore, score out, fourscore, scores of, scoreless, keep score, scorecard, scoreline, underground, underhanded, know the score, threescore, scorekeeper.