Random good picture Not show
1. Industrial machinery, computer and other electronic equipment, chemicals, scientific instruments and transportation equipment lead the export list.
2. The microscope is perhaps the most widely used scientific instrument.
3. Calibration and servicing of scientific instruments.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The plan includes major new scientific instruments and industrial plants.
5. A rather crudely drawn frontispiece depicts several scientific instruments and some objects from the society's museum collections.
6. Glasgow: Clocks and scientific instruments, Wednesday 11am.
7. By next Tuesday, Hubble should have two new scientific instruments and replacements for its failing hardware.
8. A voltameter is a scientific instrument used for measuring quantity of electricity.
9. The microscope is a scientific instrument.
10. Educational, Laboratory and Scientific Instrument, Equipment, Test Machines, Research Equipments Laboratory Glassware and Equipment.
11. Zhengzhou Collect Scientific Instrument Co. , Ltd. is professional at researching and development, manufacturing, selling and agent service for auto sample injector and precise analysis instruments.
12. What may also estimate, the scientific instrument may manufacture own data blog.
13. This scientific instrument suffered severely.
14. The environment itself will at the same time be measured by about 60 scientific instruments.
15. The Z-8200 series of atomic absorption spectrophotometers has been launched by Hitachi Scientific Instruments.
16. Triana has been derided by Republican critics, and its political pedigree is unusual for a scientific instrument.
17. The frontispiece of Sprat's History shows a spacious study lined with books and scientific instruments.
18. There are many small engineering firms, some specialising in scientific instruments.
19. Circle 121 A new high-grade fluorescence spectrophotometer from Hitachi Scientific Instruments made its first appearance.
20. A common problem that you may come across when building "a box" to do something-- whether a one-off gizmo or bona fide scientific instrument --is the rats nest of wires.
21. He has an idea that he can make the scientific instrument in a better way.
22. Exhellobits: Stationery Set, Water Dolor Pen, Drayon, Water Dolor Dake, Push Pin, Thumb Tacks, Paper Dlips, Scientific Instrument, Etc.
More similar words: scientific management, scientific, unscientific, scientifically, instrument, scientific discipline, scientific theory, unscientifically, scientific method, pseudoscientific, instrumental, scientific notation, scientific language, scientific research, scientific knowledge, wind instrument, debt instrument, legal instrument, instrumentalist, instrumentation, brass instrument, instrumentality, musical instrument, instrumental music, percussion instrument, precision instrument, negotiable instrument, insufficient, insufficiently, be deficient in.