Random good picture Not show
1. There is a very precise equation, the Schrodinger equation, which provides a completely deterministic time-evolution for this state.
2. The wave function satisfies the time - dependent Schrodinger equation at all times.
3. The Schrodinger equation acts on the entire probability amplitude, not merely its absolute value.
4. As reduction case, a generalized nonlinear Schrodinger equation is presented.
5. In terms of the Schrodinger equation, we now can write it in terms of our polar coordinates here.
6. By theory says, the variational principle and the Schrodinger equation are equal.
7. Nonlinear Schrodinger equation is a problem, use split - step Fourier method for solving nonlinear Schr ? dinger equation.
8. I tackle the perturbation problem of the nonlinear Schrodinger equation because of its importance.
9. In this thesis the coupled nonlinear Schrodinger equation is solved by means of split - step Fourier transform.
10. The modified nonlinear Schrodinger equation(MNLSE)can describe propagation of ultrashort pulses in single-mode fiber by adding high-order effects terms.
11. Then the formula for the scalar product of angular momentum operators is used to deduce the Schrodinger equation for one particle in spherical coordinate.
12. The equation of Langmuir waves in plasma and correlative the nonlinear Schrodinger equation.
13. The transfer matrix and transmission coefficient through a parabolic quantum well are obtained by solving schrodinger equation .
14. In my paper, the method is dealt with the nonlinear Schrodinger equation with several perturbation terms.sentencedict.com/schrodinger equation.html
15. The electronic configuration, all it is is the shorthand notation for that one electron approximation for the Schrodinger equation for lithium.
16. This paper has given the analytical representations the potential matrix elements when solving Schrodinger equation diedy in nonregular hyperspherical coordinates , and also given the induced proass.
17. High - order harmonic spectra are obtained by numerically solving one - dimensional time - dependent Schrodinger equation with single - activeelectron ( SAE ) approximation.
18. And when you solved the relativistic form of the Schrodinger equation, what you end up with is that you can have two possible values for the magnetic spin quantum number.
19. In this paper, we study the existence of global attractor for a disspative Schrodinger equation.
20. Between measurements, the development of the wave function with time is governed by the time - Schrodinger equation.
More similar words: schrodinger, linear equation, accounting equation, nonlinear equation, differential equation, quadratic equation, equation, inequation, equational, regression equation, prequalification, algebraic equation, exponential equation, polynomial equation, Diophantine equation, simultaneous equation, simultaneous equations, equating, exchange rate fluctuations, adequate protection, purchase requisition, chromatic aberration, requisitioning, reserve requirement ratio, frequency modulation, equalisation, equalization, synchronisation, synchronization, equal pay for equal work.