Random good picture Not show
1. In the US, a school superintendent is in charge of the schools in a particular area.
2. What about Bernard, the out-of-control school superintendent?
3. He picked up the phone and called the school superintendent.
4. Several public school superintendents in Washington state have begun making plans with Lewis to offer Dvorak to beginners in typing classes.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. Dynamic school superintendents and principals use resources in new ways to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
6. Rather, L. A. school superintendent Ruben Zacarias was an eager convert to the crusade against social promotion.
7. The school superintendent was worried about the lack of qualified teachers.
8. The school superintendent should fully transfer the teacher from the enthusiasm which teaches, improves the education teaching quality, improves person's comprehensive quality.
9. His father, a teacher of math and science, became a school superintendent and then a hospital administrator.
10. The Miami-Dade County school board fired Rudy Crew just months after he was named the best school superintendent in America.
More similar words: superintendent, superintendence, superintendency, superintend, in the schools, interschool, dental school, veterinary school, engineering school, correspondence school, school system, schoolfriend, school principal, interdependent, school assignment, elementary school, breaking and entering, intended, school, unintended, in school, old school, school day, at school, tendentious, school bus, art school, schoolboy, schooldays, preschool.