Similar words: scaphoid, hyoid bone, ethmoid bone, typhoid, xiphoid, lymphoid, paratyphoid, typhoid mary. Meaning: n. the largest wrist bone on the thumb side.
Random good picture Not show
1) We divided the fracture into two types: simple scaphoid bone fracture and fracture with rotate dislocation.
2) RPSRBGFGP is fit for the scaphoid bone fracture that there is spatium and cartilage defection after fracture bone grafting .
3) Tumors of the scaphoid bone are very rare and their treatment has not been well established.
4) The anatomy of scaphoid bone, the traumatic mechanism, X—ray findings and its relative signs were also discussed.
5) According to the position: proximal end 5, intermediate part 45, distal end 4. We divided the fracture into two types: simple scaphoid bone fracture and fracture with rotate dislocation.
6) Objective:This study was designed to observe the hollow with lag screw fixation of fresh Chinese Medicine Steaming treatment of scaphoid bone fracture treatment.
7) Objective: Through comparative study hollow tension screw and plaster cast asked for fresh scaphoid bone fracture, to evaluate the clinical efficacy of the hollow tension screw surgical methods.
8) It is an effective operation method to treat nonunion of scaphoid bone.
9) Objective To search an effect method to treat Carpal Scaphoid Bone Nonunion (CSBN) , according to clinical observation and analysis of three treating methods to CSBN .
10) Conclusion It is an effective operation method to treat nonunion of scaphoid bone.
11) The General Hospital of CPAPF Subjective:In order to choice available surgical method of old fracture of scaphoid bone(FNSB) in highlands and bring the role of periosteum ossification into full play.
12) Objective To evaluate the clinical effect of autogenous red bone marrow in treatment of old fracture of scaphoid bone.
More similar words: scaphoid, hyoid bone, ethmoid bone, typhoid, xiphoid, lymphoid, paratyphoid, typhoid mary, typhoid fever, lymphoid tissue, paratyphoid fever, midbody, carotid body, asteroid belt, conchoidal, hemorrhoid, skin and bone, haemorrhoid, skin and bones, hemorrhoidal, year-end bonus, red bone marrow, high-yield bond, unsecured bond, hemorrhoidectomy, haemorrhoidectomy, scape, gas carbon, escape, inscape.