Random good picture Not show
1. Specifies a hardware scan code for the key.
2. Code review features scan code to validate compliance with pre-specified rules, such as naming conventions or J2EE best practices.
3. On the base of simulating the scan code of keyboard, this program possess security testing database for Windows desktop OS and the function of document management.
4. The device and the base station comprise a scan code acquisition module, a transmitting module and a receiving module.
5. Now any compiler or application software just grabs the scan code from the ESC key and tailors the action to what it wants. Nothing wrong with that.
6. The protocol of PS/2 and it's interface features of electrical parameters are analyzed. The standard scan code set 2 is also introduced.http://Sentencedict.com
7. Now any compiler or application software just grabs the scan code from the ESC key and tailors the action to what it wants.
8. The paramH member of the EVENTMSG structure specifies the scan code.
9. By contrast, PC keyboards are not only cheap, stable and reliable but also a kind of coded keyboard which can be scanned and send the scan code via a standard 5 core socket automatically.
10. Some analyze code for security problems for Web applications, and others scan code for dependency problems.
More similar words: encode, uncoded, encoder, cinco de mayo, return code, barcode scanner, operation code, rotary encoder, optical encoder, incremental encoder, authorization code, error correction code, code, coder, codec, codex, subcode, recode, decode, no code, ID code, zip code, vocoder, bar code, codeine, decoder, tax code, area code, Unicode, fire code.