Random good picture Not show
1. The newspaper report about the actor's private life removed the scales off a lot of people's eyes.
2. The plaster is scaling off the wall.
3. The bark scaled off the tree.
4. Cracks and scale off are main failure forms of high Ni-Cr centrifugal combined casting roller and has great effects on mill production.
5. It is difficult to scale off the tartar on the inside of one's teeth.
6. U.S. Federal Reserve on the market action was shocked , appeared on a large scale off.
More similar words: scale of measurement, a whale of a, mercalli scale, musical scale, scale, scaled, scaler, upscale, descale, scalene, scale-up, ph scale, rescale, to scale, scale up, scale-down, scalenus, downscale, scale down, time scale, antiscale, minor scale, small-scale, timescale, fish scale, full-scale, full scale, wage scale, scaleless, scale model.