Random good picture Not show
1. Paper birds festoon a street during the Santiago de Cuba carnaval, in Cuba, the largest island in the West Indies.
2. Santiago de Cuba is the music capital of the country.
3. Major Cities: La Habana, Santiago de Cuba , Camaguey, Holguin, Santa Clara, Guantanamo.
4. Caption :Santiago de Cuba, Cuba: Dancers perform during the annual Caribbean festival. The event features religious ceremonies, street shows, concerts, conferences and art exhibits.
5. The man who instigated the atrocious acts in Santiago de Cuba doesn't even have a heart.
6. In 1553 Havana became the capital of Cuba instead of Santiago de Cuba.
7. HAVANA – A Cuban airliner flying from the eastern city of Santiago de Cuba to the capital crashed Thursday night with 68 people aboard, including 28 foreigners, state media reported.
8. In 1553 the capital of Cuba was shifted from Santiago de Cuba to Havana due to the increase of its economic importance as the commercial center of the Caribbean area.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. 1862 - Bacardi, one of the world's largest spirits company, is founded as a small distillery in Santiago de Cuba in eastern Cuba.
10. A devout Roman Catholic, he was born on August 13, 1927, and educated at Jesuit institutions in Santiago de Cuba and in Havana.
More similar words: santiago, Hecuba, decubitus, decubitus ulcer, antecubital, antidepressant, anticonvulsant, tricyclic antidepressant, cuba, differential diagnosis, scuba, Cuban, kantian, anti-art, exponential decay, cubage, antipode, Antiaris, antiacid, incubate, antipodes, substantia, cubature, incubator, antipodean, marchantia, substantial, Kantianism, incubation, anticathode.