Random good picture Not show
(1) Compared to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara is rural.
(2) Oil companies still drill for oil off Santa Barbara.
(3) Compared to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara almost seems rural.
(4) Thirteen remain in the Santa Barbara County back country.
(5) That summer, playing in a championship game in Santa Barbara, B dislocated her finger.
(6) In 1925, Santa Barbara broke apart in a big earthquake and the city got a second chance.
(7) Many of them not only stayed in Santa Barbara, but went into politics.
(8) The railroad finally reached Santa Barbara in 1877.
(9) Santa Barbara and San Francisco.
(10) A city of southwest California northwest of Santa Barbara. A Franciscan mission was founded on the site in1772. Population, 41, 958.
(11) Katharine McCormick moved east from Santa Barbara to keep close tabs on the trials.
(12) Zeus is made by Computer Motion of Santa Barbara, California, which also sells Aesop.
(13) According to Dean Noble, director of marketing at Santa Barbara Zoo in California -- which is also offering tours -- this black-bodied bird is the master of post-coitus care.
(14) After Jordan's camp in Santa Barbara, Nike took me to Portland to relax. They let Liu Wei come with me. We went to a batting cage and I tried to hit a baseball.
(15) Even the most eager activists of 1965 soon headed for the hills of Santa Barbara and the communes of Vermont.
(16) She now wants to bury all Ryan's ashes in Santa Barbara(sentencedict.com), California.
(17) Lawrence promised full commitment in his drive to make Santa Barbara College the most successful school in the region.
(18) The 100-acre parcel of land adjoins Seagal's ranch, about 30 miles north of Santa Barbara.
(19) When she was 11, she applied for a paper route in her hometown of Santa Barbara, California. "My dad showed me the newspaper ad, which said, 'Are you the boy for the job?'
(20) Chewing stimulates nerves that promote the release of hormones responsible for activating the gastrointestinal system, wrote study author Rob Schuster of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in California. Sentencedict.com
(21) Leda Cosmides and John Tooby, two doyens of the field, who work at the University of California, Santa Barbara, do not agree.
(22) This is all subconscious, of course, reported John Tooby and Leda Cosmides of the University of California Santa Barbara, who worked with Debra Lieberman of the University of Hawaii.
(23) Pretty soon we headed into another siding at a small railroad town and I figured I needed a poorboy of Tokay wine to complete the cold dusk run to Santa Barbara.
(24) And for several years John Learned of the University of Hawaii and Anthony Zee of the University of California, Santa Barbara, have been promulgating what they believe is a better idea.
(25) Huang, an English professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, was born in China and discovered Charlie Chan through books by American author Earl Derr Biggers, who created the character.
(26) He had just been arrested for drunk driving in Santa Barbara - together with hisgirl friend, Kathy DuRoss.
(27) The proof is on the mural in the Law Library inside the Santa Barbara Courthouse.
(28) I had a great time on the West coast recently with stops in Santa Barbara and Palo Alto.
(29) By dark we saw with relief the familiar mountains of Santa Barbara taking shape and soon we'd be stopped and warm in the warm starlit night by the tracks.
(30) But Gerardo Aldana, a professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, says the data supporting the widely-adopted conversion factor may be invalid.
More similar words: Barbara, barbarously, barbarossa, barbary coast, barbarous, barbarism, barbarity, barbarian, barbaric, barbary, barba, tabard, barbados, rebarbative, stabilizer bar, antigua and barbuda, santa clara, babar, cabaret, barb, herbart, durbar, cinnabar, herbarium, color bar, colour bar, barbed, barber, barbel, formula bar.