Random good picture Not show
1. By the sampling point there is an iridescence on the water which regularly fans out, indicating a seepage of oil.
2. The identical sampling point gathering sample many in 2 bottles, uses in the parallel examination.
3. But if the sampling point is not selected correctly, the information of some targets will be lost.
4. With the increase of sampling point quantity, it takes much time to pick up sample points for a interpolation.
5. The first and second sampling point of microorganism was defined by different microorganism situation.
6. Sampling point number of every pulse cycle, instantaneous pulse frequency and period was gained with program operation.
7. The frequencies and amplitudes at different sampling point in combustion cavity are obviously distinct from each other.
8. Local coordinate system of each sampling point is set up after fitting the vessel centerline with B-spline curve.
9. Monitoring and implementation of 1 sampling point - sampled point prodwtion in the enterprise.
10. The data-message is deposited in the corresponding structured array cells. The information only relevant to the cells in every sampling point can be used to bring about simulation.
11. ASM samples signal with no strictly equal intervals in order that each sampling point is close to synchronous sampling point.
12. The third step is to standardize the signal, which can standardize the sampling point number and the size of different product forms.
13. By making use of Z depth efficiency in error judgement of sampling point and utilizing reliability of vector partition(Sentencedict.com ), it can define the cutting error on real time.
14. After smoothing, fitting and sampling the discrete space curves, the algorithm calculated Frenet frame and curvature for each sampling point.
15. Under the same amplitude modulation index and same frequency modulation index, different SVM waveforms can be derived from different sampling point distributions.
16. Local dynamic linearization is applied to the system at each sampling point. Then control action is gained using generalized predictive control (GPC) based on the linearized model.
17. The GVG system is a new solution, with the conception of sampling lineage instead of the traditional sampling point or sampling area, to extracting crop acreage information.
18. The results indicate that the entirety sample linearity model is the most suitable model, and the price is close to the sampling point land price average method.
19. In the ultrasonic profiling measurement of free form surface whose CAD model is unknown, it is necessary to estimate position and normal vector of each sampling point in advance.
20. A new coding method for a CGH with pure phase is proposed and demonstrated in which only two cells are needed for each sampling point.
More similar words: boiling point, selling point, sampling, rallying point, turning point, melting point, talking point, floating point, breaking point, shipping point, sticking point, starting point, freezing point, stopping point, subsampling, vanishing point, sampling error, random sampling, strong point, stratified sampling, probability sampling, representative sampling, chorionic villus sampling, trampling, point-to-point, amplifying, dumpling, dimpling, pointing, dumplings.