Random good picture Not show
1. A larger sample size yields more reliable data.
2. Questions of sample size and type are fundamental.
3. In this view, sample size becomes meaningless.
4. Owing to the small sample size, the results can only be expected to shed light on the trends.
5. Quite apart from questions of sample size and representativeness, this particular aggregation is wholly inappropriate.
6. The sample size for the little owl is small and the variable results for this species can probably be attributed to this.
7. Most of these were isolated teeth, although the sample size for isolated teeth was small.
8. The important issue regarding sample size is not the number of cases included, but how the sample cases were selected.
9. The sample size was too small to rule out any differences in survival between patients of different prognostic groups.
10. The ratio of sample size to population size.
11. The sample size would have to be quadrupled.
12. Therefore,(Sentencedict.com) we can draw aa critical sample size exists.
13. We also had a limited sample size.
14. Sample size for testing shall be based upon ASTM F1470 Sample level A, acceptance number in all cases is zero defect.
15. Why does sample size for different questions vary in the same survey?
16. With respect to the small sample size of some ships, this paper presents a Bayesian method for selecting the ship-board repair parts and spares.
17. A method to estimate the minimal sample size required for marker assisted backcross breeding when both foreground selection and background selection are conducted is proposed.
18. Regarding the sample size, since 1992 at slightly over 1, 000.
19. In the situation that sample size is odd, the sample median, as the maximum likelihood estimator of location parameter, is proved to be unbiased and strongly consistent.
20. The research suggests that the drug will be successful, in so far as one can draw conclusions from such a small sample size.
21. On the whole, these results are more reliable than those of previous investigations due to the vastly increased sample size.
22. Twenty percent of five thousand will only give you a sample size of a thousand.
23. The distribution remains normal but the standard deviation decreases as the square root of n,[sentencedict.com] the sample size.
24. Moreover, to be able to perform a reliable statistical analysis the sample size must be considerably larger.
25. This occurred because we overestimated the effectiveness of disulfiram when we calculated the sample size prior to initiating the study.
26. Data were pooled across studies, and relative risks for categorical outcomes and weighted mean differences for continuous outcomes, weighted according to study sample size, were calculated.
27. In this paper, estimating law for mineral content, simple proof of the law and determining lowest sample size and error range in measure and statistics are discussed.
28. First, the sampling theorem is given and proved, and the minimum sample size is derived according to the smallest duster and cluster number.
29. In the core normalization, the logging curves are interpolated with this technique so that the vertical resolution of the logging curves is identical with core sample size.
30. But in the end it has the same problem fossils have -- the sample size is very small.
More similar words: sample, quota sample, random sample, examples, sampling, life-sized, synthesize, hypothesize, ample, random sampling, sampling error, trample, example, trampled, trample on, for example, good example, counterexample, simple sugar, simple sentence, size, sampan, size up, outsize, capsize, outsized, pint-size, emphasize, full-size, sizeable.