Random good picture Not show
(1) The sampling rate has been stepped up to 100 samples per second in real time.
(2) Sample rate for type of action?
(3) Can set convert quality, sample rate, bitrate.
(4) Sets the sample rate and number of audio channels.
(5) The sample rate, filter corner frequencies and output word rate are set by a combination of the external clock frequency and the configuration registers of the AD7762.
(6) The sensor programmable variables include channel sample rate, gain, offset, and filter cutoff frequency characteristics.
(7) Set the sample rate and the number of channels after successfully opening the stream.
(8) The sample rate, filter corner frequencies and output word rate are set by a combination of the external clock frequency and the configuration registers of the AD7763.
(9) The sample rate, filter corner frequencies(sentencedict.com/sample rate.html), and output word rate are set by a combination of the external clock frequency and the configuration registers of the AD7760.
(10) The sample rate, filter corner frequency, settling time, group delay and output word rate will be reduced also, as these are proportional to the external clock frequency.
(11) It has done some research on the signal processing with multiple- sample rate and the realization of Single Side Band modulation, and confirmed the Filter designing scheme of the system.
(12) The external clock frequency applied to the AD7764 determines the sample rate, filter corner frequencies, and output word rate.
(13) Finally according to the symbol rate received, design the project of the sample rate transformation differently.
(14) For example, you can add a new test setting and use a different sample rate, or specify a longer run duration.
(15) Note: Please make sure that the same MLS - length and sample rate the generator and analyzer.
(16) The adaptive filter (15) and subtractor (16) are coupled to an asynchronous clock (18) for operating at an asynchronous sample rate.
(17) Effects include , Amplify Envelope , Reverb, Echo , Noise Reduction[sentencedict.com], Sample Rate Conversion and more.
(18) We have designed an in-chip high speed asynchronous FIFO to reduce the sample rate, the simulation results shows it can be used to reduce system resource cost and it has very low access time.
(19) With the fixed stiffness, sag, temperature and so on, survey precision of the tension force of the cable is determined by the sample rate and the sample length of the vibration signal.
(20) Adopting peak detection, comparison decision and impulse extension sampling, this method can be an optional scheme for lowering sample rate and system realization cost.
More similar words: sampler, sample room, stratified sample, sampling rate, sample configuration, sample, subsample, sample time, sample set, sample size, sample book, sample mean, quota sample, random sample, sample point, sample order, sample output, sample input, sample survey, sample number, testing sample, standard sample, trampler, original sample, representative sample, stratified sampling, stratified random sampling, complete operation, complex operation, completion rate.