Random good picture Not show
1. The water seeping around the abutment of the Saint Francis Dam was brown.
2. Scott, who teaches political science at both Saint Francis and Ivy Tech, is making his first bid for elected office.
3. The statue of the patron saint, Francis Xavier, oversees all from behind the altar.
4. Saint Francis of Assisi was born here in 82 and died here in 22 '.
5. This was no Saint Francis with enough time to knock out a few canticles or to preach to the birds or do any of the other endearing things so close to Franny Glass's heart.
6. French bishop and Roman Catholic saint FRANCIS DE SALES (1567-1622) is known for his work converting Protestants to Catholicism.
7. Saint Francis de Sales wisely noted, "Have patience with all things. But, first with yourself." And Saadi said, "Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
8. A detail of the restored "Cycle of Saint Francis of Assisi" by Italian Renaissance artist Benozzo Gozzoli (1421-1497) inside a church in Montefalco, Central Italy, Tuesday.
9. The ceremony ended with the release of hundreds of doves as the choir sang "Saint Francis Canticle to Father Sun and Sister Moon."
10. Saint Francis of Assisi was born here in 1182 and died here in 1226.
11. A woman kisses a turtle during Saint Francis of Assisi festivities outside Saint Francis church in Lima October 8, 2006. World Animal Day is also celebrated on the same day.
12. Saint Francis de Sales wisely noted, "Have patience with all things. But, first with yourself."
13. To defend his purity, Saint Francis of Assisi rolled in the snow, Saint Benedict threw himself into a thorn bush, Saint Bernard plunged into an icy pond...You..., what have you done?
14. Fascinating Gubbio is best known as the place where Saint Francis tamed a ferocious wolf.
15. Roman Temple, the Romanesque Gothic Cathedral, the Chapel made of bones from thousands of people in saint Francis.
16. That's when many ministers bless animals for the feast day of Saint Francis of Assisi - the patron saint of animals.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Lening Zhang is a professor of sociology and criminal justice at Saint Francis University.
18. The crib seen in Christmas Nativity scenes was invented in 1223 by Saint Francis of Assisi who used it to explain the Christmas story to the local people.
19. An educated response: Many U.S. cases have ties to Saint Francis Preparatory School in Queens, just outside New York City.
20. Giovanni, the most illustrious of the three, profoundly influenced the Venetian school of painting with his interest in light and color. His works include Saint Francis in Ecstasy.
21. On October 4, 1630, the town of Cupertino held a procession on the feast day of Saint Francis of Assisi.
More similar words: st. francis of assisi, francisco franco, Francis, Francisco, franciscan, san francisco, francis bacon, francis crick, francis drake, sir francis drake, sir francis bacon, francis scott key, san francisco bay, francis of assisi, francisco pizarro, president franklin roosevelt, francium, saint, saintly, sainted, franc, saint paul, sainthood, saint john, saint's day, saint peter, saint lucia, france, franco, franck.