Random good picture Not show
1. "The world is a bubble" declared Saint Augustine.
2. What Saint Augustine is doing is simple.
3. I would agree with Saint Augustine that " An unjust law is no law at all. "
4. Saint Augustine once tried to answer this question.
5. Earlier that day, a ship sailed near Saint Augustine. The townspeople thought it was Spanish.
6. Saint Augustine is in northeastern Florida near the Atlantic Ocean.
7. Saint Augustine, as you know before he became a Christian, had quite a kind of licentious life, sexually, and lived with women and ... that kind of thing.
8. They also improved the fort's defenses. Saint Augustine became a walled city.
9. To many, total abstinence is easier than total moderation ( Saint Augustine ).
10. Passing through the huge walls of the fort is a little like walking back in time. Sounds from the street and the city of Saint Augustine do not reach inside.
11. The Spanish again strengthened the fort after the British attack. This time they made a wall of earth around Saint Augustine to protect the town.
12. Today, the Castillo de San Marcos still seems to protect the city of Saint Augustine. However, no enemy has attacked since the year seventeen forty.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. There were certain names which he often pronounced to support whatever things he might be saying,--Voltaire, Raynal, Parny, and, singularly enough, Saint Augustine.
14. It is the story of an old military base, the Castillo de San Marcos. It was built in the oldest permanent European settlement in the United States -- Saint Augustine, in the southern state of Florida.
15. Moore burned his small ships and retreated to the north. He burned the town of Saint Augustine before he left.
16. To reach the Castillo de San Marcos you must drive through part of the city of Saint Augustine.
17. Then, for a few moments, Castillo de San Marcos may seem again to be protecting the city of Saint Augustine, and the treasure ships returning to Spain.
18. Moore's army arrived with eight small ships, and blocked the harbor of Saint Augustine.
19. Spanish officials immediately began sending money to build a stronger fort. They also sent workers to Saint Augustine to replace the wooden fort with something that offered more protection.
20. A Florida schoolteacher, Robyn Gioia, tells the story of Spanish explorer Pedro Menendez who founded Saint Augustine, Florida.
More similar words: st. augustine, augustine, augustinian, august, augusta, august 15, augustus, augustan, mid-august, auguste comte, disgusting, disgustingly, saintliness, maintainer, maintained, untaught, mustiness, dustiness, burst into laughter, just-in-time, just in time, trustiness, daintiness, intestine, small intestine, saint, large intestine, intercontinental, routine maintenance, saintly.