Random good picture Not show
1. Fasten the saddle on the horse's back.
2. She put the saddle on the horse's back.
3. Put the saddle on the right horse.
4. Set the saddle on the right horse.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. One does not need a saddle on his back to be a donkey!
6. You can use an English saddle on any breed of horse.
7. It is quite natural that they should put the saddle on the right horse.
8. Rising trot---the action of the rider when rising from the saddle at one beat of the trot sequence, missing the next, and returning to the saddle on the next.
9. During construction of suspension cable tension, the displacement of saddle on tower top is affected most obviously by tension in 1/4 midspan and 3/4 midspan .
10. Before I sign off, here's a short word about the saddle on my Galaxy Dawes bike: "Ouch".
More similar words: saddle, saddled, saddler, saddle up, saddlery, unsaddled, saddlebag, saddleback, sidesaddle, muddle on, saddle horse, saddle-shaped, addle, waddle, addled, paddle, swaddle, waddler, paddler, raddled, twaddle, straddle, paddlefish, in the middle of, paddle wheel, middle-of-the-road, in the middle of nowhere, saddam, sadden, sadducee.