Random good picture Not show
1. We'll get someone in to do the rough work .
2. I have shown pupils examples of my rough work and neat finished products.
3. I often ask to see rough work from other areas of the mathematics curriculum.
4. The place was thronging with all sorts - rough working men, sailors, neatly dressed tradespeople, a few dandies.
5. Despite the difficulties, the teacher needs a rough working definition.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. This usually occurs after a breakup or a rough work week.
7. All rough work and notes should also be written in the answer booklet.
8. These rustics are utilized for the rough work of devoton.
9. These rustics are utilized for the rough work of devotion.
10. Flowery Dao, but rough work , not so good style and age of decoration , quite possible from temple.
11. You are not accustomed to rough work, and will not be able to bear it.
12. This paper's not very good quality, but it's fine for rough work.
13. Avoid wearing your diamonds while doing housework, yard work or any other kind of rough work.
14. Our business strategy is fine parity, not the procurement of rough work, or quality of goods have hidden dangers, so we are confident that guarantee the quality of goods sold.
15. By the industrial and commercial personnel identification, these kind of shoes of rough work, is suspected of sham.
16. Will be erected vertical mattress, or can not be erected if the bending deformation, indicating a rough work in this mattress.
More similar words: work through, rough water, through with, in rough water, go through with, be through with, take the rough with the smooth, high words, through and through, earthwork, patchwork, coachwork, brushwork, research work, patchwork quilt, research worker, rough, trough, borough, through, rough out, drought, roughen, rough up, brought, rough it, wrought, roughly, thorough, go through.