Random good picture Not show
1. Slowing motor, electric putter, rotary joint, linear motor, jack.
2. Optical rotary joint is a free space interconnection component.
3. The developed system is composed of a rotary joint and an oil-mist supply device.
4. The structure of rotary joint used for complete set of aluminum plates rolling mill are analysed. The detail introduction of modified structure is given.
5. The application of fiber optic rotary joint(FORJ) expands the flexibility and using range of the network.
6. The infrared data link in the rotary joint was optimized.
7. The circuit of the infrared spatial interconnection rotary joint was designed.
8. The structure of rotary joint used for complete set of aluminum plates rolling mill are analysed.
9. The application of infrared data transmission in the rotary joint is also expatiated.
10. A large number of debugging experiments of rotary joint are implemented and the Ka-band single-channel rotary joint has better voltage-standing-wave ratio characteristics.
11. Alcibiades mechanical engineering department in the rotary joint, metal hoses, water-sealing device[sentencedict.com], such as mechanical design and manufacturing of young companies.
12. Single channel fiber optic rotary joint has simple structure, small size and low optical losses, but the unidirectional transmission limits its wide applications.
13. The thesis is the technical improvement of existing Signal Transmission System of Rotary joint Component in Vehicle.
14. Especially as China's rapid development of various sectors, the rotary joint will be more widely used.
15. The wireless data transmission of the data acquisition for the rotary joint are studied(http://sentencedict.com/rotary joint.html), including the radio data transmission and optical data transmission.
16. A two - layer parallel optical interconnection network with rotary joint function was designed.
17. This paper describes the structure designing and the experiment result of a new duplex multi mode fiber rotary joint.
18. Based on the bionics, the technology of driving a bionic rotary joint by SMA wires was studied.
19. The device includes four modules, which are ultrasonic generator, half wave vibration system, rotary joint subassembly and tool system.
20. Low orientation precision and poor universality of traditional fixture is the choke point of large-scale production of waveguide rotary joint manufacturing.
21. The present utility model provides an AGC flexible rigid high-pressure oil feeder, comprising pipeline characterized in that it comprises 2 steel tubes and 3 high pressure rotary joint.
22. In prior art, the position and attitude control for antenna can only realized in small-scale, and lies in the means of hydraulic cylinder, gear box and rotary joint .
More similar words: rotary international, rotary, rotary club, rotary table, rotary engine, rotary motion, rotary encoder, rotary actuator, military junta, joint, T-joint, notary, rotarian, jointer, jointed, jointly, joint use, votary, hip-joint, disjoint, jointure, lap joint, conjoint, hip joint, butt joint, jointless, clip joint, knee joint, out of joint, joint-stock.