Random good picture Not show
1. The farmer has roped off the field where the new crop is growing to keep the animals out.
2. You should rope off a big field and sell tickets.
3. Part of the room was roped off.
4. Police roped off the street to investigate the accident.
5. The police roped off the scene of the crime.
6. They've roped off one end of the room.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The stairs were roped off.
8. They roped off the senior officers' seats from the spectators.
9. We spooled the rope off the drum, and put it down the hill.
10. They rope off the street near the fire.
11. Then I could get the rope off my neck and jump into the river.
12. Well, you CAN if you rope off the entrance and never step foot in there again.
13. Mr. Hale : Well , my first thought was to get that rope off .
14. Deconstruction doesn't even say that you can't know what the meaning of a text is, exactly. What deconstruction says is that you can't rope off meaning in a text.
More similar words: in the shape of, rope, proper, grope, propel, rope in, europe, property, improper, properly, European, properties, propeller, rope ladder, rope bridge, property tax, propensity, property line, learn the ropes, misanthrope, eastern europe, european union, private property, european community, hope against hope, peony, wipeout, wipe out, people, scrape out.