Random good picture Not show
1. She woke to find her dark room lit by flashing lights.
2. Mrs Bay hurried about the living room, lighting row after row of votive candles.
3. They'd played with matches in their room, lighting a fire in the garden of their dolls' house.
4. Official sketches show a small warren of rooms, lit by artificial lights and stuffed with compact biological systems.
5. It was past three o'clock, but the tack room light, besieged with huge crashing moths, was still on.
6. Here is the switch for the room light.
7. Exposing aperture to room light will permanently damage product.
8. Hollow tower, built - in room light.
9. She is a professional producer of guest - room light, integrated design, development, produce, sale duty as one.
10. With only normal room light incident upon the LED there is insufficient photocurrent to discharge the capacitance below the threshold during the 100 microsecond receive period.
11. Room light from behind her according to come to see her face.
12. Looking back, we could see the orchestra and everyone swaying and whirling round, and the room lights glittering.
13. Yet this and all of his other jar communities are still flourishing years later under florescent room lights.
14. To really make an impression in the lighting device must be able to produce room light.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Soft, light - coloured wallpaper and keeping your accessories to a minimum make your room light and airy.
16. DYS Lighting Eletric Factory is a manufacturer specializes in Desk Light , Floor Light , Guest Room Light.
More similar words: light heavyweight, lightweight, night-light, highlighter, highlighted, highlights, high-lighting, highlighting, highlight, bottom line, phantom limb, light, plight, alight, blight, slight, flight, lights, delight, see light, light-off, lightly, flighty, lighter, in light, lighted, light up, blighty, light out, lighten.