Random good picture Not show
1. The Roman legions left, opening the way for the conquest of the British Isles by the Germanic tribes.
2. The Roman legion was the ultimate military formation of antiquity.
3. The entire pattern from a Roman Legion Medal jewelry ring.
4. The last roman legion has left the Britian. The island has been invaded by Saxon tribes.
5. The whole design with the Roman legion by the sash ring adorn.
6. There is also some historical evidence that the Neapolitan Mastiffs fought alongside the Roman Legion.
7. According to Baruch,(Sentence dictionary) this is the first time that archaeologists have uncovered a building in the Jewish Quarter that belonged to the Roman legion.
8. In 133 B. C. the city of Numanthia fought its last battle after a tiresome siege by the Roman Legion.
9. To the very end, Eunus fought on, but the Roman Legion captured the beloved slave king. His gruesome fate was to die in prison, his body eaten away slowly by lice.
10. It is often considered to be the classic example of the Macedonian phalanx against the Roman legion, and generally accepted as proving the superiority of the latter over the former.
More similar words: french foreign legion, legion, roman law, legionary, legionnaire, urban legend, regional manager, arthurian legend, sacrilegious, womanly, micromanipulation, womanliness, region, subregion, regional, regional cooperation, hemangioma, regionally, haemangioma, nether region, polar region, unknown region, regionalist, regionalism, in the region of, Roman, romany, romans, romani, feasible region.