Random good picture Not show
1. The Roman church was exercising leadership long before anyone appealed to this text.
2. The South is seen as dominated by the Roman church.
3. The Roman Church was developed at an unprecedented rate.
4. Roman church enhanced itself after 10th century's reform , then there were vehement conflict between regime power and church power.
5. In these societies the Roman Church was more able to continue the practice of price discrimination.
6. In feudal society, the Roman church regarded scientific theories as heretical beliefs.
7. He has been working for the Holy Roman Church for five years now.
8. It seems that the Roman Church unreasonably insisted on imposing something invented by itself upon the Holy Scripture.sentencedict.com
9. The Roman Church teaches that it was instituted by Christ, through his disciples, for the church.
10. Typical examples are the Roman church of San Carlo, is Boromini design.
11. His reasoning was that, like the Roman church, Apple offered a guaranteed route to salvation – the Apple Way – provided one stuck to it.
12. He gave the Roman church a huge sum of money.
13. The kingdom of Sicily became a fief of the Roman Church during the minority of Frederick.
14. He was an archbishop, the king's chief minister, but he was also a cardinal of the Roman church.
15. Innocent had been brought up within the structure of the Roman Church.
16. It is also true that he accorded certain privileges to the Roman Church, as well as to other religious institutions.
17. What is significant, as Kee points out, is that the Roman Church assented to the role Constantine arrogated to himself.
18. The kingdom of Sicily, it was agreed, belonged to the Roman Church.
19. So, the fact was that, as we see it today, both the Reformers and the Roman Church accepted the authority of Scripture, and that both of them, in fact, had their own sets of interpretations.
20. The result was that there were Celtic believers with their traditions and Anglo-Saxon believers with their traditions plus Roman church influences and others.
21. This pre-Easter period was also a time of fasting for all Christians in the Roman church.
22. The source of many of this holiday[sentencedict.com], but generally is based on the Roman church of St Valentine was executed after being designated as "Valentine's Day"is more common.
23. The long controversy over iconoclasm within the eastern church prepared it for the break with the Roman church.
24. The reformers were to prove less keen on murdering their rivals than was the Roman church, but not much more tolerant.
25. So it wasn't until the 14th century that the Roman church began to constrain this "indulgence", banning it on its all-too-regular fast days.
26. I should like to add an eighth sacrament to those of the Roman Church ? the sacrament of Divorce.
27. All these doctrines, practices and ceremonies comprised the tradition of the Roman Church.
28. But Marcion seems to have really put the scare of bejesus into the Roman church.
More similar words: roman catholic church, lutheran church, anglican church, christian church, presbyterian church, churchman, mormon church, western church, eastern church, winston churchill, manchuria, manchurian, church, churchill, churching, church mouse, churchyard, church bell, churchgoer, church-state, churchgoing, church tower, coptic church, church school, church member, churchwarden, christchurch, baptist church, church service, church of england.