Random good picture Not show
1. the grandeur and simplicity of Roman architecture.
2. In Greco- Roman architecture it is a horizontal Band, often decorated with relief sculpture , Between the architrave and cornice of a Building.
3. The arch and the dome are Roman architecture striking features.
4. And Roman architecture is still the image of power and order throughout the Western world today.
5. Much of our knowledge of Roman architecture comes from the writings of Vitruvius Pollio, a working architect of the time, who authored De Architectura.
6. This Magnificent Ancient Roman architecture has a Heritage and library collection that is the largest in the world, no other museum or library can compare to.
7. Roman architecture features its solemnity and grandeur.
8. There is a basic truth in his assertion, for before his time the use of marble was rare in Roman architecture.
9. He had spent much of his life studying ancient Roman architecture and had entered his share of design competitions only to come in second to his more showy, but less qualified, peers.
10. Prague contains one of the world's most pristine and varied collections of architecture like Gothic, Cubist and Roman architecture.
11. Historical revivalism was born in the Renaissance, and Palladio's Villas reinterpret the rediscovered principles of Roman architecture.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Although the feudal separatism aspect causes its style to appear the diversification, but is always called because of its common origin "the Roman architecture".
13. Even our water systems were inspired by a feat of ancient Roman architecture, the aqueducts.
14. Pont du Gard and the Colosseum also are very famous masterpieces of Roman architecture.
More similar words: romanesque architecture, victorian architecture, architecture, cytoarchitecture, gothic architecture, greek architecture, network architecture, computer architecture, landscape architecture, classical architecture, architectural, architecturally, architectural design, architect, architectonic, architectonics, landscape architect, hierarchical structure, anarchist, anarchism, anarchic, anarchistic, anarchical, anarchy, architrave, monarchic, monarchist, monarchism, monarchical, lecture.