Random good picture Not show
1. Britain could save ￡4.6 billion a year in road transport costs if more people cycled.
2. Road transport accounts for one-fifth of world carbon-dioxide output, and the share may grow as developing countries get wheels.
3. Part of the growth of road transport reflected the political tolerance of what unions and rail pressure groups regarded as unfair competition.
4. The growth in road transport presents government with dilemmas and almost irresistible temptations.
5. Cost benefit analysis particularly in conjunction with road transport.
6. Unless you specialize in this form of road transport, you are likely to fall outside the strict confines of statutory regulations.
7. Road transport was excluded from its remit by legislation.
8. Sea, inland waterway[sentencedict.com/road transport.html], and road transport came under the control of the Commissariat as well as the railways.
9. No Road Transport Certificate may be assigned, leased , altered or forged.
10. Second, Improve the management for road transport and perfect market system.
11. From here, rail and road transport reaches into the heart of Europe.
12. Liner disposing is the core content of road transport net planning.
13. A road transport station (site) business operator shall provide passengers and consignors with safe, convenient and quality services.
14. Road transport produces most of both types of gunk: 83% of the fine particles and 46% of the nitrogen pollution.
15. Scope: General cargo road transport General cargo road transport.
16. Whitelegg said that any less severe measures would fail to break the cycle of dependence on road transport and consequent congestion.
17. The biggest growth in carbon dioxide emissions, implicated in the major problem confronting humanity's survival, is from road transport.
18. The appeal is heard before a legally qualified chairman and two laymen, both of whom have considerable experience in road transport.
19. Section 8 grants A road haulage business seeking to expand need not restrict itself entirely to the road transport industry.
20. This stopped after the bad winter of 1962-3 in the face of increasing competition from road transport on the new motorway system.
21. Other agreements were concluded concerning border crossings, agricultural, scientific and cultural co-operation, recognition of educational qualifications and road transport.
22. After much deliberation, six horse-drawn vehicles were selected to complement the existing road transport collections.
23. Company's revenue comes mainly from two: the port handling, road transport.
24. Article 3 Lawful operation, good faith and fair competition shall be practiced in road transport operation and businesses related to road transport.
25. With China's accession to the WTO, it is particularly urgent to open the market of road transport, adjust and change the existing structure of the road transport market with the pace.
26. Nearly a quarter of all UK carbon emissions from road transport.
27. One , the non - standard phenomenon that market of road transport exists 1. Management main body is non - standard.
28. Kala Su port between China and Tajikistan is linked to international passenger and cargo road transport.
29. Market have built - in terminal, set waterways, railways, road transport in one.
30. With the further innovation of investment system and operation system, it is necessary to find new mode to construct and manage the road transport station.
More similar words: transport, transporter, air transport, transportable, means of transportation, transport delay, transportation, transport company, active transport, transport system, transport network, public transport, passive transport, air transportation, Ministry of Transport, transportation cost, multimodal transport, transportation network, transportation system, international transport, transportation infrastructure, railroad track, transpose, transposon, transposed, transponder, transposable, transposition, unsporting, rapid transit.