Similar words: persevere, perseverant, persevere in, persevering, perseverance, perseveringly, persevere with, nonsense verse. Meaning: n. a river in England and Wales flowing into the Bristol Channel; the longest river in Great Britain.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Their garden borders on the River Severn.
(2) Follow the western bank of the River Severn through woodland and meadows to Bewdley and on to the village of Ribbesford.
(3) And frogmen have been dragging the River Severn near Hardwicke looking for clues.
(4) They plan to continue searching the River Severn and the Gloucester to Sharpness canal tomorrow morning.
(5) One man spent months dredging the River Severn.
(6) Shrewsbury also suffered flooding after the River Severn burst its banks.
(7) They built a house on the banks of the River Severn .
(8) Purton is a tranquil village nestling between the banks of the River Severn and the Sharpness Canal. Sentencedict.com
(9) Flood warnings are still in force on the River Wye and the River Severn, and today another river overflowed its banks.
(10) Miles of salt marsh stretched before us, reaching to the shores of the River Severn.
(11) The soil's being used to build up the defences on the banks of the River Severn in Gloucestershire.
(12) Heavy snow covers the Ironbridge World Heritage Site. The world's first cast iron bridge was built over the River Severn at Coalbrookdale in 1779.
(13) Situated on the edge of the Cotswolds escarpment, above the Vale of Berkeley and the River Severn, it is a picturesque village.
(14) The longest river in the United Kingdom is the River Severn.
(15) At the age of twelve, for a bet of five shillings, he walked across the River Severn on extremely thin ice, for which he was promptly beaten by his father.
More similar words: persevere, perseverant, persevere in, persevering, perseverance, perseveringly, persevere with, nonsense verse, severn, reverse, reversed, free verse, reversely, drivers, universe of discourse, diverse, reverse back, universe, riverside, reverse order, reverse fault, diversely, driver's seat, river system, in reverse order, reverse reaction, never-never land, reversed polarity, reverse direction, driver's licence.