Random good picture Not show
1. This is your true risk capital, your equity in the trading enterprise.
2. The expected yield on risk capital is now more than three times the yield on 10-year Treasurys.
3. The amount of the risk capital is measured by the security loading coefficient.
4. Officials improved regulations and supervision, introducing risk capital requirements and tightening nonperforming loan criteria and provision standards.
5. Since 2000, however, the cost of risk capital has gone up in spite of dramatically falling interest rates.
6. You must recognize that only risk capital is suitable for such investing.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. No one even had a hangar big enough for building such a whopper, let alone the risk capital.
8. In addition to demand stimulus in Asia and Europe, there is an urgent need to increase risk capital, especially in Anglo-Saxon economies.
9. Article 3 A commercial bank using internal ratings to measure the credit risk capital requirement shall categorize the banking-book credit risk exposures of a commercial bank under these Guidelines.
10. The passage, finally, in macrocosmic and microcosmic angles, is giving policy proposals of the governance-mechanism in risk capital activities in our country.
11. And lower interest rates won't do the trick, as they won't bring down the cost of risk capital.
12. Moreover, only 4% of that 1% was invested in equity — precisely the kind of risk capital than can nurture businesses aimed at creating social good.
13. Banks should be forced to fund themselves with a lot more equity and other risk capital—possibly using bonds that automatically convert to equity when trouble strikes.
14. "The one thing I know the banks are concerned about is their risk capital, " he said.
More similar words: capital, capitally, capitalize, capital loss, capitalise, capitalist, seed capital, capitalism, debt capital, capital gain, capital lease, capital letter, share capital, capital crime, capitalistic, human capital, joint capital, capital budget, capital gains, capital goods, capitalize on, paid-in capital, raise capital, state capital, capital stock, capital input, social capital, capital assets, capital market, capital offense.