Random good picture Not show
1. Huntsmen have no power to ride over other people's land without permission.
2. The ground there is too rough to ride over.
3. The business has had a bumpy ride over the last twelve months, but profits are growing again now.
4. Emma took us all on a bumpy buggy ride over to the second stage, until it was confiscated by security.
5. Like a jockey choosing one ride over another before a Grand National, Tip finished up with the winner in 1961.
6. This was her ride over to her club.
7. We took a helicopter ride over Stonehenge!
8. He took a cable car ride over the city.
9. You must ride over and see him , Mr. O'Hara.
10. On Sunday the horses were harnessed to a heavy wagon for a day-long ride over the Border.
11. They remind us that we are not called to an easy ride over the waves during our lifetime.
12. Whether it's a few hours drive, or a day long plane ride over several time zones, we never wanna be away from our loved ones.sentencedict.com/ride over.html
13. When the Brooklyn Bridge was opened, Emily was honored with the first ride over the bridge.
14. Wet or fair, calm or storm , she took her daily ride over Stilbro's Moor.
More similar words: tide over, preside over, bridge over, override, ride roughshod over, ride out, ride on, ride off, move over, pride of place, see over, be over, come over, lie over, ice over, rule over, makeover, once-over, haze over, moreover, take-over, take over, make over, takeover, pore over, rake over, time over, give over, leave over, voice over.