Random good picture Not show
1. A poisonous, ornamental, tropical African herb or tree (Ricinus communis) having palmately lobed leaves and unisexual flowers and yielding a seed oil of commercial and medicinal value.
2. The seeds of the castor bean plant (Ricinus communis) are the source of castor oil as well as the deadly poison ricin.
3. Castor(Ricinus communis L. ), a high energy-stored and industrial raw-material plant species, is of great value in its application.
4. Studies on the insecticidal activity of extract of Ricinus communis L. against insect pests were carried out in vegetable crops.
5. Important products of the family include cassava, rubber (from Hevea brasililiensis), tung oil, castor-oil (Ricinus communis L).
6. Castor (Ricinus communis) is planted from north area to south area in China.
7. Mazz. This suggested that Ricinus communis L. and Jatropha curcas L. may be the best potential wild energy plants because of their high oil content and good resistance.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
8. Ricinus communis L. has important functions of environmental protection and higher economical value. There are great potential in repairing the environment polluted by heavy mental.
9. Ricinus communis agglutinin ( RCA ) was used to identify the microglia with immunohistochemical SABC method.
10. And then, it is found that the ratios of free water to restricted water were different in Nodding Euphorbia (1.489), Ricinus communis (1.244) and Metaplexis japonica (1.270).
11. The results suggest that in the north drought region of China, there was much high potential of Ricinus communis as an energy plant.
12. Furthermore, the membrane permeability of the leaves of Nodding Euphorbia (57.02%) and Metaplexis japonica (58.05%) was the highest, higher than that of Ricinus communis (18.23%).
13. Wind tunnel test indicated that the volatiles of Ulmus pumila and Ricinus communis have high efficiency to attract Holotria diomphalia.
More similar words: asynchronous communication, ricinus, communis, communism, communist, communistic, communist party, communist china, communist economy, business community, mass communication, communist manifesto, federal communications commission, business communication, wireless communication, east african community, communion, community, communique, immunise, communicant, immunised, communicate, communicator, communicable, incommunicado, incommunicable, holy communion, excommunicate, communitarian.