Random good picture Not show
1. And slowly, not two or three thousand revolutions per minute like your car engine, but maybe two hundred.
2. The shaft spins at 950 revolutions per minute.
3. They spin at 400 - 500 revolutions per minute.
4. This machine runs at speed of 500 revolutions per minute.
5. In engineering, angular velocities are commonly expressed in revolutions per minute.
6. They spin at 400 - revolutions per minute.
7. The drum is rotated at 20 revolutions per minute for 10 minutes.
8. Any possible variation of dose delivered from position to position was eliminated by rotating the entire assembly at six revolutions per minute.
More similar words: computer revolution, revolution, revolutionise, revolutionary, revolutionism, revolutionist, revolutionize, revolutionized, green revolution, cuban revolution, french revolution, mexican revolution, october revolution, counterrevolution, counter-revolution, american revolution, english revolution, chinese revolution, russian revolution, glorious revolution, cultural revolution, february revolution, bloodless revolution, industrial revolution, counterrevolutionary, beats per minute, technological revolution, american revolutionary war, evolution, devolution.