Random good picture Not show
1. A heavily revised version of this madrigal was included in Morley's collection.
2. In each case it is the revised versions which are to be played in this concert.
3. The trouble is that the revised version of the legend of the Courts of Love is as ill-founded as the old one.
4. Simpson later offered a revised version of the identification system that would include substantial safeguards.http://sentencedict.com/revised version.html
5. The standard American edition of the Revised Version appeared in 1901.
6. Revised version? It is possible, of course, that the damage was the result of faulty packing.
7. A revised version of PSIQC based on split queues that is initialed as SQ - PSIQC is proposed.
8. If approved, a revised version will be placed on the Law Society website in due course.
9. The new proposals are a halfway house between the original treaty and the British government's revised version.
10. Color fields of science and research and development carried out by developing the revised version.
11. QQ : 30803269 - this tool is and after several revised version.
More similar words: revised edition, reversion, animadversion, reversionary, revised, revised price, revised budget, revision, prevision, revisionary, revisionist, revisionism, cover version, version, aversion, eversion, inversion, subversion, perversion, diversion, conversion, conversion option, revise, introversion, retroversion, extroversion, reconversion, diversionary, extraversion, persistence of vision.