Random good picture Not show
1. He reviews articles in his spare time.
2. Why review articles on the health effects of passive smoking reach different conclusions.
3. An excellent recent review article by White and McCain summarises the use of bibliometric measures as indicators in science funding policy.
4. Review article Towards improved thrombolytic therapy Cardiovascular diseases are an important cause of death and disability, especially in western societies.
5. There are excellent review articles in, for example, Advances in Polymer Science, which provide up-to-date information.
6. This review article approached the mechanisms of endogenous factors, including elcosis factors and ulcer healing factors, in order to provide more effective way to prevent and treat gastric ulcer.
7. In this review article, we want to summarize the current status of the sentinel node concept for gastric cancer and discuss the remaining issues related to its clinical application.
8. Another good review article on the wide bandgap nitrides.
9. This review article summarizes current concepts regarding the incidence, classification, treatment options, and outcomes for periprosthetic fractures of the knee.
10. In this review article, the histology of frenum, prevalence of related problems, classification of diagnosis, and possible treatment recommendations were stated.
11. In this review article,(sentencedict.com) the advances in control and synchronization methods of beam halo-chaos in the beam transport networks(BTN) is reviewed and summarized.
12. This Harvard Business Review article by an expert in succession planning deals sensitively and subtly with both sides of the promotion story.
13. That's according to a review article in the journal Current Directions in Psychological Science .
14. This review article aimed to conclude the mechanism of autofluorescence , and the latest progresses and researches on autofluorescence technique.
15. Pielke and Hossain have contributed to a review article on the subject in the Dec. 1, 2009 issue of EOS, a publication of the American Geophysical Union.
16. In an insightful 2007 law review article, "Is Dick Cheney Unconstitutional?
17. Study Design. Review article.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
18. A top Chinese official agreed, writing in a recent Foreign Affairs Review article that the United States would remain "unbeatable for the next 20 to 30 years."
19. Robert Cialdini reported in an October 2001 Harvard Business Review article that most hospital stroke patients tended to abandon the exercise routines prescribed by physical therapists.
20. While Pollack has worked with Klenfield in the past, he was not involved in the current review article.
21. It is how we age, however, that determines the quality of our lives," said Anthony Ong of Cornell University, author of the review article.
22. Developing countries could produce cheaper vaccines that protect against cervical cancer by using routes that do not violate patents on existing costly products, a review article suggests.
23. While foreign decisions do not rank as precedent, Kagan answered that they could be informative in much the same way as one might gain knowledge or insight from reading a law review article.
More similar words: reviewable, critical review, analytical review, articled clerk, article, particle, articled, review, news article, preview, reviewer, beta particle, particle size, antiparticle, anti-particle, article of faith, alpha particle, quasiparticle, particle board, review copy, peer review, book review, leading article, feature article, newspaper article, genuine article, definite article, magazine article, particle physics, print preview.