Random good picture Not show
1) Among their problems: expanding retail distribution, and paying their annual $10, 000 liability-insurance bill, which was so huge because they were dealing with a baby product.
2) For years, Apple viewed retail distribution as a constraint.
3) Development in procurement systems and retail distribution networks has not kept pace however, and most retail chains still rely on independent suppliers.
4) And we're not sure how the retail distribution will work for something like this.
5) Then Dell moved into retail distribution,[http://sentencedict.com/retail distribution.html] undermining its "direct" distribution position.
6) However, development in procurement systems and retail distribution networks has not kept pace and most retail chains still rely on independent suppliers.
7) At the point of final sales too, trading companies coordinate the activities of group members in retail distribution.
8) We can cut costs by bulk purchasing and take advantage of national retail distribution channels.
9) The hit will stem from Polo taking direct control of its wholesale and retail distribution in Asia.
10) The bonds mark the first time ABN AMRO opened up its retail distribution network to an outside issuer for this type of product.
11) Cheng Jin Auto Parts is located in Guangzhou City, The company is mainly engaged in automobile chassis rubber ENGINE MTG, CV BOOT, ABS MTG, and retail distribution.
12) It is managing co-branded credit card programs and other financial product distribution through major retail distribution channels.
13) Well-known newspapers and periodicals of professional organizations Beijing Kaiyuan Strategy Consulting Co. , Ltd. , has announced the 2011 market survey of newspapers and retail distribution.
14) Taking Japan as an example, this paper makes a comparatively deep study of the issue of spatial competition structure of urban retail distribution system and its changes.
15) Such innovations are quite different from those in the retail distribution systems pioneered by companies such as Dell (DELL) and the leading big-box retailers.
16) Auchan Group, a Fortune top 500 company, is one of the world leading retail distribution groups active in mass distribution through hyper-markets and other retails channels.
17) Our systems are used in a broad variety of industry segments including, beverage, automotive, agriculture, retail distribution, postal services and pool providers.
18) But Inouye conceived a business model that had the advantages of made-to-order manufacturing in combination with retail distribution, allowing the company to offer a quality product at a lower cost.
More similar words: maldistribution, normal distribution, spatial distribution, general distribution, statistical distribution, physical distribution, temporal distribution, marginal distribution, distribution, distribution list, redistribution, distributional, distribution law, age distribution, distribution cost, flux distribution, income distribution, data distribution, distribution costs, direct distribution, distribution center, distribution system, distribution network, energy distribution, skewed distribution, distribution channel, resource distribution, distribution program, poisson distribution, redistribution of income.