Random good picture Not show
(1) Restless legs syndrome is of often misdiagnosed.
(2) Hermodialysis; Restless Legs Syndrome; Iron Dextran.
(3) Restless legs syndrome is a species of clinical familiar disease. Symptom is separate from physical sign.
(4) The diagnosis of restless legs in based on its characteristic clinical presentation. Levodopa and dopamine receptor agonist were effective.
(5) People with restless legs syndrome experience discomfort and the urge to move the legs at rest.
(6) Learn how exercise can be used for treating restless legs syndromes as well as some easy exercises you can do at home with expert medical advice in this free health care video clip.
(7) Restless legs syndrome is a sensorimotor disorder.
(8) Read more about the symptoms of restless legs (n) syndrome, such as "leg" pain, cramps, "tingling, " itching, and pain.
(9) Methods Self-Nanjing leg side Treating 30 cases of restless legs syndrome by traditional Chinese medicine intake into the body, external observation of clinical efficacy.
(10) Restless legs syndrome is a condition that ranges from a creepy-crawly sensation that runs up and down your legs to quivers, jerks, pins and needles, numbness, pain[Sentence dictionary], or a burning sensation.
(11) Restless legs syndrome is present when a peculiar and difficult-to-describe sensation occurs in the calves or thighs while at rest.
(12) Practice parameters for the treatment of restless legs syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder.
(13) Narcolepsy and restless legs syndrome can be treated with lifestyle changes and prescription medication.
(14) Restless legs syndrome is a common neurological disorder, affecting as many as 3 percent of American adults, according to Winkelman. Those with RLS experience a compelling need to move their legs.
(15) Studies show that pregnant womenwho are exposed to tobacco smoke have double the risk of restless legs.
(16) Even when you take vitamins, some women develop an anemia that will cause leg cramps and restless legs.
(17) Cardiovascular diseases are associated with an increased risk for both obesity and restless legs, and some have suggested that vascular pathology may also contribute to the movement disorder.
(18) Yes, he did snore, and no, he didn't have pain in his legs, the former a symptom of obstructive sleep apnea, the latter of restless legs, two of the most common sleep problems.
(19) It's also effective at calming restlessness and reducing anxiety—and may even quell restless legs syndrome.
(20) Objective To investigate the clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of restless legs syndrome.
(21) Aim:To elucidate the curative effect of gabapentin in treatment of restless legs syndrome.
(22) Be at risk of having a sleep problem such as obstructive sleep apnea (20% vs. less than 1%) and restless legs syndrome (14% vs. 4%).
(23) A glance through college newspapers or free weeklies reveals classified ads promoting studies on everything from HIV vaccine trials to cocaine addiction to restless legs and severe PMS.
(24) "Since decreased dopamine function is believed to play a critical role in restless legs syndrome as well, this could be the link between the 2, " he said.
More similar words: restless legs syndrome, restlessly, restless, restlessness, listlessly, lossless compression, resistless, lossless, glassless, classless, listlessness, wrestle, trestle, artlessly, whistle-stop, costless, listless, dustless, rustless, wrestler, spotlessly, tactlessly, heartlessly, dauntlessly, pointlessly, faultlessly, fruitlessly, effortlessly, relentlessly, whistle-stop tour.