Random good picture Not show
1) The reserve requirement ratio, for example, is specifically designed to control lending growth.
2) Raising the reserve requirement ratio is the first step.
3) The reduction of reserve requirement ratio is rarely seen in recent years.
4) The adjustment of the reserve requirement ratio came a little bit earlier than expectation.
5) Reserve requirement ratio is the percentage of bank reserves to the total of deposits and notes.
6) We analyze money supply, monetary base, money multiplier, reserve requirement ratio, excess reserve ratio, currency ratio, and demand deposit ratio.
7) In August, the government included deposits for bank acceptance bills and letters of credit -- previously deemed as off-balance-sheet assets -- for calculating their reserve requirement ratio.
8) Their average nonperforming loan ratio is way below 2%, their average capital adequacy ratio is above 10%, while their reserve requirement ratio is at 21.5%.
More similar words: reserve requirement, reserve requirements, required reserves, requirement, material requirement planning, acquirement, preserver, require, required, life preserver, purchase requisition, fractional reserve, reservation, preservation, reserve, preserve, reserves, reserved, preserved, in reserve, preserves, preservationist, unreserved, reservedly, reservation price, self-preservation, file server, indian reservation, replacement rate, excess reserve.