Random good picture Not show
1. An Advertising Research Foundation study of 7, 000 survey interviews in 1975 discovered a 37 percent error rate.
2. The National Dysautonomia Research Foundation provides information about this dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system.
3. We're gonna talk about Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation you're working for today.
4. The Cardiovascular Research Foundation is a big supporter of the use of drug - treated stents.
5. The school has the good scientific research foundation and the school strength.
6. According to current research foundation, make a forecast for the future research method of polymer materials.
7. Burton R . Clerk . The Research Foundation For Graduate Education [ M ]. University of California Press, 1993.
8. In to the simple genetic algorithm earnest research foundation in, proposed a genetic algorithm improvement strategy.
9. Theoretical basis and research foundation of diesel particle reentrainment regularity in turbulent pipe exhaust system are supplied by the research results.
10. Finally, in the previous research foundation, this paper has put forward specific schedule control programs and measures in use of the schedule control methods and tools.
11. The Archilife Research Foundation 2007 Research of Symbiosis Seminar ended in great success.
12. Secondly, parameters of electric machine are research foundation of operating characteristics, in order to acquire the parameters of ASCPM correctly, magnetic analysis about ASCPM is done.
13. Freedom House, a Washington-based research foundation, gives South Africa a respectable rating of 2 in its "freedom in the world" index, where 1 is completely free and 7 totally unfree.
14. In the laboratory research foundation, the fraction oil depickling solvent technologies carries on the industry test in the Zhonghai Asphalt limited Liability Company and obtains the success.
15. He was also a past president of the National Hellenic Research Foundation.Sentence dictionary
16. The study was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health and the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation.
17. All the money from the book is intended for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), an organization she serves as international chairman.
18. Because, discriminate functions, function and a series of parameter improper integral . We uniform convergence is research foundation of many mathematical problems.
19. The experience prompted Ms.Glaser to help create the Migraine Research Foundation.
20. The seventh part proposed this article conclusion in the above analysis research foundation.
21. This article final, proposed four conclusions in above five stratification planes research foundation.
22. You are listening to Aaron Kowalski, of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in the U.S... He is working to develop an artificial pancreas.
23. This text to both at home and abroad about influence security investment fund performance factor study foundation of survey, manager's impact on achievement of the fund of the key research foundation.
24. The research was funded by the National Institutes of Health, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the University of Utah Research Foundation and the National Science Foundation.
25. "You have a cocktail of radicalization and a pervasive sense of deprivation and injustice, " said John Wilson, a senior fellow and terrorism expert at New Delhi's Observer Research Foundation.
26. which translates into a much lower risk of eye damage that can lead to blindness, said Dr. Aaron Kowalski of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, which funded and conducted the study.
27. The proceeds of the sale of the bejewelled Barbie will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More similar words: operations research, operational research, search for, fundamental research, foundation, foundations, foundational, research facility, raft foundation, foundation stone, foundation plate, foundation cream, search function, research, researcher, research lab, search operation, media research, research into, research work, basic research, research grant, market research, research worker, research center, research report, research design, research subject, research program, product research.