Random good picture Not show
1. A lot of students don't plug into all the research facilities we have.
2. We also plug into the research facilities available, and license technology from independent sources.
3. The college has excellent research facilities.
4. The second phase also provides upgraded services for 200 to 300 research facilities directly linked to this backbone.
5. Both departments involved in teaching this degree are actively engaged in palaeoenvironmental research and possess established research facilities.
6. Connolly likes the manager's size and research facilities, which help it to make better investment decisions.
7. The purpose-built research facilities can be booked on appointment by anyone wishing to carry out their own desk research.
8. Research facilities include computing systems, a phonetics laboratory, and several major libraries.
9. The quality of teaching and research in the Faculty of Arts is underpinned by the excellent research facilities that are available.
10. I asked for certain research facilities and I got them.
11. Researchers at a non-profit medical research facility in Tanzania, called APOPO had a hunch about the African pouched rat.
12. This research facility is trying to harness those relentless rays.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
13. Last year, I visited GE's gleaming new research facility in Shanghai.
14. And Australia's leading animal research facility is helping global efforts to control the deadly bird flu.
15. Khrushchev: But Sokolov's research facility was completely wiped out! The whole area is polluted!
16. The state of Florida will commit $58 million for a new research facility.
17. After the war, the site became a physical rehabilitation center and research facility.
18. A spokesman said the company also would add people at its research facility in Bridgewater.
19. We currently have 40,000 sq ft of modern biomedical research facility, including a 10,000 sq ft animal vivarium able to house immunodeficient small animals and large animal species.
20. Intelligence shows Nakatomi is gating heavy weapon at a research facility . Investigate immediately.
21. The intensity of a pulsed beam of charged particles in the Cooling Storage Ring Project of Heavy Ion Research Facility in Lanzhou (HIRFL-CSR) will be measured with a toroidal current transformer.
22. The company has signed a license agreement to use lithium-ion battery technology developed at Argonne National Laboratory,[sentencedict.com] a government-funded research facility.
23. Addressing pollution prevention issues in the design of a new nuclear research facility.
24. These two plates had been connected to make an off-centered "sandwich, " and within, a state-of-the-art hospital and research facility had been constructed.
25. Despite being a world-class neuroscientist, Jessica, who runs the secret marmoset research facility at a leading UK university, rarely talks openly about her job.
More similar words: facility, research, researcher, toilet facility, research lab, research into, research work, media research, research grant, basic research, search for, research design, research report, research worker, market research, research center, research subject, healthcare facility, research program, product research, applied research, research project, recreation facility, production facility, consumer research, research director, economic research, marketing research, operations research, recreational facility.