Random good picture Not show
1. The survey covers a representative sample of schools.
2. Is it a truly representative sample?
3. We have a representative sample.
4. The pollsters asked a representative sample of New York residents for their opinions.
5. A representative sample of case histories follows.
6. All employees or a representative sample answered the questionnaire.
7. We selected a representative sample of 650 students and asked them to rate teaching techniques.
8. There are two main ways in which such a representative sample can be constructed.
9. The study is based on in-depth interviews with a nationally representative sample of 1(Sentencedict.com),500 US households.
10. These recent percentile curves are based on large, nationally representative samples of children.
11. For our survey we asked a representative sample of voters to give us their opinions.
12. The survey was based on a postal questionnaire sent to a representative sample of 2,000 members of staff and 200 retired staff.
13. The schools are chosen as a representative sample, and neither individual students nor schools can be identified.
14. These samples have been found to be very similar socioeconomically to a representative sample.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. These interviews will be followed by a large-scale postal survey of a nationally representative sample of marketing executives.
16. These large juries were clearly intended to provide a reasonably representative sample of popular opinion.
17. Using a nationally representative sample, this study examines the effects on family life of elderly persons in the household.
18. We have collected together a representative sample of these and present them here.
19. In the case of such representative sample, the population parameters can be estimated from the sample values.
20. Were those asked for an opinion a representative sample of the group to whom the opinion is attributed?
21. Some matters about representative sampling and sampling techniques were also discussed.
22. Firstly, the preparation of the sample is critical, and it includes representative sampling, selection of dispersants, surfactants and admixtures, and use of the ultrasonic.
23. At its best New Directors/New Films, now in its 40th year, offers a representative sampling of national and global themes, and narrative and technological strategies.
24. The windshield of a moving vehicle is subjected to numerous insect strikes and can be used as a collection device for representative sampling.
25. By sampling and examining, the relationship between aerosol and parameter of weather condition was found at the representative sampling address.
26. Then do some open-ended interviews and unstructured live observations with a representative sampling of your customers.
More similar words: representative sample, house of representatives, representative, sales representative, representation, representational, misrepresentation, proportional representation, presentation, represent, represented, misrepresent, unrepresented, misrepresented, underrepresented, sampling, preventative, declarative sentence, sampling error, random sampling, for the present, up to the present, presentable, preservative, tentative, tentatively, argumentative, trampling, repressive, in the presence of.