Random good picture Not show
1) Relief well be regarded as completely block the leakage of the final solution.
2) What is a relief well, how does it work, and when will it be completed?
3) Once the relief well has reached the right depth, there remain a number of risks.
4) BP resumed work on a relief well that will permanently end the risk of further oil escaping, Wells said.
5) The relief well will enable crews to conduct the second part of the kill operation,(http://sentencedict.com/relief well.html) which involves pumping mud and cement into the bottom of the well.
6) The relief well is within about 100 feet from the planned interception point, according to BP and Allen. The well may hit the leak this month and permanently plug it by mid-August, BP said.
7) If not, crews will wait until the completion of a 5,500-meter relief well that will intersect the base of the well pipe.
8) The storm was strong enough to force BP to halt its relief well operations, with the drilling rigs pulling out late Thursday night.
9) It will still cement it from the bottom through a relief well.
10) Depending on how the system develops, officials may have to issue evacuation orders for hundreds of support ships and engineers trying to finish drilling a relief well deep under the seabed.
11) On Tuesday, the company received permits to drill a relief well, which would be started half a mile from the current well site.
12) In a statement, BP said the sum includes "the cost of the spill response, containment, relief well drilling, grants to the Gulf states, claims paid and federal costs" that have emerged since April 20.
13) The cap halted the oil flow a week before Tropical Storm Bonnie blew through and forced a temporary halt to drilling of a relief well that will seal the leak for good.
14) The final pieces of casing need to be placed on the relief well to protect it before a so-called "static kill" can begin.
15) But because Bonnie relatively weak, Allen expects the work stoppage to be brief—though it will take longer to get the relief well drilling rigs back and ready to work.
16) She said she hoped the latest plan would work but admitted it would be a temporary measure and that a relief well currently being drilled might turn out to be the permanent solution.
More similar words: relief work, religious belief, relief, on relief, relief map, low relief, relief fund, debt relief, high relief, relief valve, relief pitcher, strain relief, unemployment relief, belief, unbelief, duke of wellington, disbelief, false belief, strong belief, belief system, beyond belief, relier, relieve, relievo, reliever, relieved, it is my belief that, relieve of, unrelieved, to the best of my belief.