Random good picture Not show
1. The regular hexagon comprises six radial equilateral triangles.
2. Draw a regular hexagon with 90 mm sides.
3. This paper advances a new method to machine regular hexagon workpiece by lathe.
4. Experiments on RC beams with regular hexagon cross section were carried out to study the mechanism of multi-directional cracking and its influence on the bearing capacity.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The influence of side length value of regular hexagon on compression characteristics of honeycomb paperboard core was discussed.
6. According to the characteristic of a circular inseribed regular hexagon, this paper proposes an idea of bettering the 400-metre semi - circular trackfeld ground by adding base-points to it.
7. A six - pointed star formed by extending each of the sides of regular hexagon into equilateral triangles.
8. Based on the cellular automaton (CA) made up of regular hexagon cells, the nearest neighbor type and periodic boundary condition, equiaxial microstructure as parent phase was obtained.
9. G William Skinne thought that the basis market community of the regular hexagon constituted the basic structure of rural China.
10. The regular shape of diamond grains is selected as the example. Areas of diamond abrasive grains are equivalent to regular hexagon.
11. In this paper, a longitudinal-flexural composite mode ultrasonic transducer composed of the sandwich longitudinal mode ultrasonic transducer and the flexural regular hexagon plate is studied.
12. The snowflake is a crystalline substance in the shape of a regular hexagon.
More similar words: hexagon, hexagonal, keep regular hours, regular polygon, hexangular, regular, regularly, irregular, regular way, regularise, regularity, regular pay, regularize, regularized, regular army, regular income, regular wage, regular line, irregularly, regular work, irregularity, regular price, regular change, regular employee, regularization, regular service, on a regular basis, regular payment, regular customer, regular intervals.