Random good picture Not show
1. This also will provide for regression testing.
2. We do not perform extensive regression testing on the CCH, but the same fix is merged into the next maintenance release where we do perform that level of testing.
3. Though regression testing is costly, it is absolutely necessary in test process.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. Choosing which tests to automate for regression testing is both a science and an art, and it's important for you to spend time learning some strategies for doing it effectively.
5. Regression testing: The differential analysis and data structure views provided by MDD4J can help you track changes in memory consumption as bugs are fixed and new features are added or removed.
6. Absrtact: The optimization choice of test case in regression testing is one of the key steps. Advance the efficiency of testing via equivalence partitioning method belonging to black box testing.
7. To reduce the cost of regression testing, the test case prioritization method is proposed.
8. Therefore effective regression testing is a key enabler for evolutionary development because we're adding new functionality to the code base all the time.
9. You can use this tool to perform functional regression testing.
10. Iterative regression testing was executed each iteration by running the previous iterationa ?s version of the system test application on the current build for the current iteration.
11. Rational Functional Tester is an automated functional testing and regression testing tool.
12. All software products evolve over the time and the cost of regression testing increases accordingly.
13. This step involves analyzing the impact of the change on other parts of the application and conducting proper regression testing.
14. On the system used to prepare Example module, the module system testing, installation testing, regression testing.
15. Figure 2: Cumulative percentage of tests complete using traditional regression testing methods.
16. And so what you want to do and again we'll come back to this later in the term, is something called regression testing.
17. While non-threaded applications that use a smaller subset of common libraries have a better chance of maintaining binary compatibility between SLES releases, do regression testing to ensure quality.
18. Qualifies POS routers during development, quality assurance, and final regression testing.
19. Unit tests are an excellent way to test the functionality of your code when you first write it, and also to provide a method for regression testing of your application.
20. This rerunning of the existing test suite is called regression testing, an activity that reveals the benefit and burden of automated testing.
21. The two known approaches to detect the problem are deficient in accuracy and usability and not suitable for large regression testing based on software simulator.
22. Regardless of what system you use and what functional and regression testing you do when your application is deployed for production, you can still get errors that are unavoidable.
23. Stress/load testing, memory leak analysis, data integrity testing, and regression testing were all performed due to the extensive automation capabilities exploited by the team.
More similar words: compression test, statistical regression, regression, regression line, regression equation, linear regression, regression analysis, regression coefficient, degression, contesting, regressive, ingression, regressive tax, interestingness, aggression, digression, progression, nonaggression, non-aggression, regress, transgression, introgression, retrogression, congressional, progressional, great depression, interesting, impressionistic, expressionistic, give expression to.