Random good picture Not show
1. I sent my application by registered mail.
2. He asked his mother to send it by registered mail.
3. Any post office receipts for registered mail should be gummed into a special book kept for that purpose. 5.
4. When receiving registered mail for an expected guest, what procedure would you follow? 3.
5. City Clerk Kathy Detrick has notified him via registered mail that his campaign may be in violation of Arizona campaign finance law.
6. It was about the theft of registered mail - I think we've got it sewn up.
7. I want to send this letter by registered mail.
8. Can I send this by registered mail?
9. Please send this parcel by registered mail.
10. How much is the by registered mail?
11. I need to send this by registered mail.
12. Please send this by registered mail.
13. Please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Please send this letter by registered mail.
15. When you send a letter via registered mail, the addressee must sign for it.
16. For registered mail, compensation shall be made according to standard amounts formulated by the competent department of postal services under the State Council.
17. Paid 300 yuan less, buyer pays postage; registered mail, special to EMS.
18. Formal notice sent by registered mail shall be in duplicate.
19. Liquor - is being shipped via Registered mail - recipient must sign for it upon delivery.
20. Registered mail well after the immediate registration of 3 silver net.
21. In my mailbox an ominous yellow slip announces a piece of registered mail awaiting my signature at the post office.
22. You can send the letter by airmail ( mail, registered mail ).
23. If I were you, I'd write a check and send it by registered mail.
24. Please note that written proof of delivery is not provided for registered mail.
25. Could you tell the difference between air, express and registered mail?
26. Thus, your order is presented in the member center, you can check goods or registered mail.
27. Do you want to send it by ordinary or registered mail?
28. After telegraphic fees, Exhibitors must send the copy of bank bill to the organizing committee by fax or registered mail.
29. You can send the letter by airmail ( regular mail, registered mail ).
30. Ms. Li comes to the post office to send a letter by registered mail.
More similar words: registered, registered nurse, deregister, register, registering, cash register, register office, deregistration, certified mail, registry, registrar, blistered, cloistered, registrable, registration, registry office, registration form, self-administered, hired man, red marrow, easter egg, magisterium, magisterial, fostered, pestered, mastered, flustered, clustered, plastered, sequestered.