Random good picture Not show
1. The distance between the reference plane and the plane of the luminaires.
2. A virtual reference plane technique was developed to reduce the error due to grid pitch changes while measuring complex shapes.
3. A flat reference plane is formed by cutting a face in the direction of lamination of each of the first and second resin block bodies.
4. A processor module maps the reference plane into a 3D ultrasound data set and automatically calculates image planes based on the reference plane for a current view position and a prior view position.http://sentencedict.com/reference plane.html
5. Boundary points are calculated using a reference plane characteristic scheme with the viscous terms treated as source terms.
6. The expression of complex amplitude is given in reference plane vertical to the optical axis by far-field approximation when the line source and the principal axis are at any angle.
7. It consists of a bulge above the reference plane and a bulge below the reference plane, adjacent to each other but on opposite sides of the visual field.
8. Under the homologous conditions, when air-jet angle increases, the flame volume decreases, and the maximum combustion temperature of reference plane increases.
9. Starting from the wave differential equation, a method is deduced to express the complex amplitude of light wave fields in the reference plane which is vertical to the optical axis.
10. A new method of obtaining automatically phase on the reference plane is proposed based on the theoretical analysis on idealized reference plane.
11. It is necessary to establish a reference database with the consideration on myopia diopter and sex[sentencedict.com], and set a more reasonable reference plane to improve the accuracy of diagnosis.
12. The system comprises a user interface for designating a reference plane, wherein the user interface provides a safe view position option and a restore reference plane option.
13. As a result, under the influence of cycle of the reference Plane and Lake Level Fluctuation, the type, shape and scale of sand-body are changed regularity at different place.
14. Then triangulation is used for the calculation of a polygon's surface area, and viewshed analysis is carried out using the method of reference plane.
15. The results achieved by FEM were stable, and irrelevant to coordinate system and reference plane.
16. It's unnecessary to collect deformed grating images of object reference plane, which reduces operation steps and takes no solution for the phase of object reference plane.
17. Strike is the trace of the intersection of an obliquelyinclined plane with a horizontal reference plane.
18. The emphasis of field experiment and study is put on the determination of projection reference plane and image control point as well as quick mapping technique.
19. The sensor is operative to generate at least two different states corresponding to respectively positions of the sensor relative to a reference plane.
20. For unnecessary to collect deformed grating images of object reference plane, it reduces operation steps and takes no solution for the phase of object reference plane.
More similar words: reference point, reference, preference, preferences, in reference to, reference book, cross reference, preference share, cross-reference, with reference to, reference number, preference shares, frame of reference, character reference, deference, referent, referendum, referential, preferential, preferentially, inference, conference, difference, indifference, interference, transference, circumference, conference call, preferential treatment, noninterference.