Random good picture Not show
1. Such producers were encouraged to reduce capacity and maintain prices.
2. Customers are offered a greater range of destinations and flight times, while carriers can reduce capacity and share costs.
3. Reduced capacity carrier, transport, load port, buffer system.
4. And because melanocytes have a reduced capacity to repair DNA damage from UVA radiation, they mutate more frequently, potentially leading to the development of melanoma.
5. As airlines have cut costs, they have also reduced capacity over the past two years, meaning there will be few spare seats when flights resume.
6. The utilities contend that this reduced capacity will result in curtailed service and higher prices some years down the road.
7. There are three candidate explanations for this reduced capacity to process fibre: increased reliance on soft fruit, increased consumption of meat, and increased food processing.
8. Have been reduced capacity equivalent to one - tenth of its total global production capacity.
9. The greatly reduced capacity of a single pile resulting from the negative friction leaves the end-bearing pile unsuitable in the backfilling soil.
10. After a less-than-optimal operation, children sometimes experience a reduced capacity to perform physical activities and may experience blood clotting and ventricle arrhythmias.
11. However, cuts in capital investment and fuel supply problems have reduced capacity growth to something around 3% per year.
12. There may be serious lack of qualified or trained personnel, and a reduced capacity to educate their successors or replacements.
13. The research supports the theory that bilateral processing is a way to compensate for reduced capacity of the right hemisphere with age.
14. A method for analyzing the Erlang capacity of reverse link in multiple rates CDMA systems is proposed, and the reduced capacity compared to the single rate CDMA systems is yielded.
15. 'The IEA says that despite the high oil price, market tightness will increase from 2009, because new capacity additions won't keep up with reduced capacity from existing fields(Sentence dictionary), ' he said.
16. At present, the latest idea is that only 14 out of 47 bakeries in Gaza are operating and they are operating at very reduced capacity.
17. A recent report into the Pepsi and Coca-Cola Beverages have reduced capacity, but sold the same price.
More similar words: rated capacity, installed capacity, load capacity, field capacity, payload capacity, capacity production, production capacity, productive capacity, capacity, incapacity, over capacity, overcapacity, spare capacity, idle capacity, capacity cost, full capacity, high-capacity, capacity to pay, cargo capacity, daily capacity, cubic capacity, vital capacity, capacity factor, mental capacity, excess capacity, in the capacity of, at full capacity, memory capacity, capacity for work, channel capacity.