Random good picture Not show
1. These contradictions explain the recurrent expenditure crises.
2. Total spending was set at R11,600 million, of which R9,000 million was allocated to recurrent expenditure.
3. On May 10 Mullings presented a budget for 1990-91 with recurrent expenditure estimated at J$7,049 million and capital expenditure of J$3,522,800,000.
4. The budget of EC$184,000,000 projected capital expenditure at EC$85,100,000 and recurrent expenditure at EC$98,800,000, while revenue was estimated at EC$103,00,000.
5. The development of modern higher education witnessed the period of private property and private payment for recurrent expenditure for higher education institutions.
6. The policy of the Authority shall be directed to ensuring that the revenue accruing to it from its estates shall be sufficient to meet its recurrent expenditure on its estates.
7. Aithough the OUHKhas to meet more than 96 percent of its recurrent expenditure from tuition fees, our courses are priced at similar levels with those charged by other local universities.
More similar words: current expenditure, government expenditures, expenditure, capital expenditure, recurrent, recurrently, recurrence, direct current, discharge current, alternate current, countercurrent, current electricity, expending, current, currently, occurrent, air current, concurrent, current income, current yield, undercurrent, tidal current, ocean current, concurrently, current state, current asset, current value, current assets, current account, electric current.