Random good picture Not show
(1) Now, with his recovery well on course, the 23-year-old is desperate to help Liverpool through a hectic Christmas schedule.
(2) After treatment, 38 cases recovery well, 5 cases light heartless, 4 cases serious heartless, 16 cases died.
(3) With China's recovery well advanced, the central bank is keen to get a grip on bank lending and keep a lid on inflationary pressures.
(4) Pumping recovery well has a low efficiency in system generally at present.
(5) If we do the work of slopes recovery well, we can prevent the loss of water and soil effectively, strengthen the whole slopes, protect ecological environment in highway.
(6) According to the actual working condition of the gas-lift recovery well, the formula for calculating the heat transfer coefficient of gas-lift string is derived for the first time.
(7) Most of the models calculating casing thermal stress in thermal recovery well belong in a monoaxial stress analysis because of neglecting the effect of formation.
(8) Conclusion Cataract patients life improved dramatically if their vision recovery well after surgery.
More similar words: very well, recovery, economic recovery, full recovery, recovery time, re-cover, recover, every week, recoverer, recovered, recovering, recoverable, recover from, irrecoverable, from cover to cover, discovery, rediscovery, take cover, self-discovery, manhole cover, well over, be covered with, under the cover of, insurance cover, protective cover, insurance coverage, protective covering, under separate cover, pretty well, everyway.