Random good picture Not show
1. No recovery program has been configured for this service.
2. Comprehensive land recovery program was applied to about 50,000 square kilometers of once eroded areas.
3. Comprehensive land recovery program was applied to over 4 million hectares of once eroded areas.
4. She lived for two years in Magdalene, a recovery program founded by Becca Stevens, an Episcopal priest, in Nashville.
5. One-hundred-and-fifty former prostitutes have been through the Magdalene recovery program in Nashville, Tenn.
6. The European Recovery Program had supplied the spark to set the chain reaction in motion.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Defending President Obama's economic recovery program, the largest peace-time stimulus in U.S. history, Summers said jobs will be created and confidence restored.
8. Don Meritt heads the oyster recovery program at the University of Maryland. He says the goal is not just to increase the oyster population.
9. Obama announced the award at the economic recovery program of the first in a highway construction contract, made the above remarks.
10. Five-year, $350 million Global Tiger Recovery Program to better manage tiger habitats, step up enforcement along smuggling routes, and increase penalties and conviction rates for poachers.
11. The medical assistance agency collects about $ 20 million a year through its Estate Recovery Program, the lawsuit said.
12. With some economists talking openly about a "depression, " the Administration needs to start rethinking elements of its recovery program, and the President himself needs to get more involved.
13. For the safety of your data, forgo rebooting any data recovery program.
14. In 2001, Pastor Rick Warren asked John to become pastor of the growing Celebrate Recovery program.
15. According to sports daily Tuttosport, Nesta is still struggling to walk normally as he continues to work in the gym and follow a recovery program.
16. If you're needing your Windows logon password, try using a free windows password recovery program.
17. Alexander is the first patient at the newly opened ReSTART, a video-game and Internet addiction recovery program in Fall City, Wash., about 30 miles east of Seattle.
18. The Bush administration said it could access the $700 billion bailout already approved by Congress, known as the Troubled Asset Recovery Program or TARP.
19. President-elect Barack Obama is urging Congress to act quickly on his economic recovery program, warning that inaction by Washington could extend the current recession for years.
20. If after all this mental work you still can't remember your password, you may have to try something a little more high-tech like a password recovery program.
21. Under the contract, ITT will furnish modification kits for the AN/SPS-48G(V) radar as part of the ongoing Radar Obsolescence Availability Recovery program, the Defense Department announced Aug. 18.
22. Ten months after Marshall's speech, the U.S. Congress overwhelmingly approved the European Recovery Program. On April 3, 1948, President Harry Truman signed the Economic Recovery Act of 1948.
More similar words: utility program, recovery, work-study program, economic recovery, data recovery, recovery well, recovery rate, cost recovery, recovery mode, recovery room, waste recovery, full recovery, recovery time, quick recovery, recovery factor, industrial recovery, programmable controller, program, c program, re-cover, recover, programme, subprogram, tv program, reprogram, processing program, news program, programing, programmer, recoverer.